About

 

WHAT ACTUALLY THIS SITE GOT TO DO WITH US?
I am very concerned about numbers of remarkable accidents occurred in various places around the world within the last decade, especially since most of them were linked or even condemned as part of Islamic terror acts, for which millions of innocence Muslims all over the world had to deal with their unpleasant consequences.

As a Muslim, I personally am opposed to all acts of violence in the name of religion, including those carried out by Muslims, if any. To my knowledge there is no religion that encourages its believers to commit acts of violence against humanity.

If there are, I believe they must have been caused by something way beyond limits one may still be able to tolerate. Or ones might have terribly misunderstood the concepts of religion to which they are faithful for, or ironically, lots of us have noticed that many of these violence - which one way or another are using attributes of religions - were actually forced by interests of certain individuals or groups only. Thus, to me this would seem to have become more dominant reasons for those tumultuous events rather than the religions background!

Let's take 911 WTC tragedy for example. Although there are still so much controversies regarding the truth behinds it (which most likely will remain well-kept in the shielded "X-Files" cabinet and therefore I doubted that a concrete law enforcement will definitely be carried out by the US authorities) but this unacceptable tragedy against humanity had already been widely used by groups of individuals, as well as organizations to spread hates against Islam to all over the world. In spite of so many questions and criticizes over the 911 commission's reports from the US insiders alone, these people seemed never gave up forcing the world to believe that Islam is the baba blacksheep that responsible for this unforgiven mega crime!

Then, a few simple questions popped into my head; why Islam? What is so wrong about Islam? What actually Islam got to do with all of these and, naturally, a few hundreds more crucial questions which every Muslim would love to get them very clearly answered.

These questions were of course keep bugging my head until one day I decided to start paying special attention to the news, articles, videos, and discussion forums on anti-Islam throughout various sites on the internet. And guess what? I found some of the mockery materials they are seriously talking about may shock any humble Muslim like me to the death, or else, provoke militant Muslims to pull triggers of every possible acts of violence!

These nearly unbearable insults over Islam as religion, however, give me reasons and encourage to build this Web blog where I intended to keep as many as possible related materials and site links I found worth reading -
or watching - so they may easily be shared among fellow Muslims in particular, and the whole world at large. Therefore I'd like very much to get acquaintance with more Islam scholars whom I trust are having all high capacities in delivering fine-and-educational answers to every single systemic campaign of anti-Islam's slanders, lies, accusations and hates against our belief.

My standing alone thoughts are absolutely nothing. But with a little share of your noble knowledge I'm sure this site will take place as an addition to Muslim's defending sites on the internet that worth counting as another Islamophobia counter-attack.

May we always be blessed.
Insya Allah!
Amin!

[Gus Mendem | March 1st, 2010]




Post a Comment

0 Comments